My name is Andrei, and my main focus is on the virtualization technologies used nowadays, together with understanding cloud concepts, infrastructure and usability. Also, i am usually very keen on trying to understand the underlying elements of things, and how they work, and last but not least I am starting to have interests in the Security fields of IT.
I have experience with VMware vSphere technologies, Hyper-V and lately SCVMM 2016, Citrix infrastructures, and i am also sometimes experimenting with Azure.
I currently hold the following certifications:
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Core Infrastructure
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
– VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization 2019
– Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA–V)
Working as a Virtualization and Operating Systems Technical Specialist for the last couple of years, I have had the opportunity to encounter quite a few situations and generally I am trying to learn from them.
The aim of this blog is to publish various encountered situations, and their correspondent solutions, and share them with the world.